Dr. Eugene Albright Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2015
staff should not speak spanish to each other only when translating for patients
Front staff were really nice and welcoming. I think it is important that the staff only speak spanish when translating for patients. I find it very rude that the back office staff when to the front and starting speaking spanish to the front staff. It can come across if they are talking about you. In an office setting the staff should only speak English nless they are translating. i work in an office and this is our policy for the reasons I stated above. Just a suggestion

May 22nd, 2015
Dr Albright hasn't made me feel stupid (I read other patients reviews) he's always answered my questions. He's done 2 procedures on me with no problems thank God! The staff is typically friendly but I do hate the wait time which is usually over an hour and a half+

March 3rd, 2015
BEWARE
He doesn't want to be bothered answering your questions. He is a half a$$ MD. He is rude and can't wait to be rid of you.

February 26th, 2015
gramma
Anyone who gave a good review to this dr must have gotten paid to do it. This is the most arrogant, rude, uncaring, (did I say arrogant) snotty person. He thinks he is better then anyone and treats his patients like trash. I believe he hates women and wonder (why) he even got into obstetrics. Must be for the opportunity to hurt women as I note other reviewers have mentioned. If you want to do something about this jerk. Leave your phone number and I will call you because we need to get this guy off the streets before he really hurts a baby or mom.

January 3rd, 2014
Completely incompetent staff
Every time I've been to this office I've been disappointed. They made me come in to tell me I could buy Prilosec for heartburn, lost my medical records twice then asked ME to call and have them sent again, I've consistently waited over an hour even when I have an appointment. They even lied and said they'd requested info from an ultrasound and never did (I called. The office manager there is my best friend!) I've moved on to a new doctor. Dr Albright's staff are completely worthless and incompetent.

September 22nd, 2013
Love Dr. B
Yes, his name is Albright but all my doctors get a nic if I like them and this one I truly like!!! I have read the reviews and the only one that I agree with is time in his office is sometimes long. I just looked over my phone log and found that my first appointment was my longest wait at 1 hour, all others were within 35or 40 minutes. The sign upfront says it all, he gives his clients the time they need. At my first appointment, I was truly upset by the wait, in light of the sign posted upfront. I could not believe a doctor could be this late in attending to his patients, well, until it was my turn in the office. I am one of those who helps to make the doctor run late as there were several issues that needed to be addressed. He addressed each and every one of them for me at each and every visit I have had with him. AT my last appointment, I was told I would need surgery. He had one of his nurses print some information from the internet for me and then she went to another site to print up additional information. We found ourselves laughing, helping to relieve the stress I was experiencing about my surgery. Dr. Albright, Dr B, is an awesome doctor. He made a promise to me at my first visit and from that promise forward, he has been a man of his word. If you are looking for a doctor who spends time with you, gets a thorough history and cares and dont mnd a little wait, go see Dr. B. I hate the wait like everyone else BUT he is worth it, my health is worth it.

July 23rd, 2013
patient
I am a first time mother and I just thought Dr. Albright and his staff were great. From the point when I checked in and checked out, they were so helpful and attentive. Dr. Albright answered all my questions and concerns and I felt like he really took the time to listen to all my questions. I would definitely refer any of my family and friends to this office.

April 11th, 2013
First time mom
Dr. Albright delivered my first son. He is in high demand when it comes to delivering children. He is a high risk pregnancy doctor for a good reason! I was 36 weeks pregnant when I went in for an ultrasound with Dr.Brar. The ultrasound tech told me there was absoultely no amniotic fluid. I was obviously admitted to have my son that same day. The nurse that was attending me told me just to drink water and to go back the next week to my scheduled appointment. Fortunatley they can't discharge you until you have seen the doctor. Dr. Albright did not allow me leave and gave me a c-section due to the fluid level had I waited until my next Dr. appointment my son could have died of suffication or had mental retardation due to the lack of oxygen that needs to go to his head. Dr. Albright will be delivering any other children I have my husband and I trust him 100% Plus the recovery from the surgery was fantastic.

March 27th, 2013
Takes way to long
Dr. albright is awesome..however the nurses suck..n yr wait time is anywhere from 2 to 3 hours..it sucks goin there cuz it takes yr whole day..they dont value yr time..they dont care how long u hv to wait..all they say is u can reschedule..how ever if u reschedule the process is still the same..over all I say if u hv the time to wait n want to deal with the rude nurses its worth it. Hoping they improve..well we see ...

March 27th, 2013
He hurt me
I had an appointment but still ended up waiting 1 hour and 40 minutes to see Dr. Eugene Albright. His staff told me over the phone that this was going to be a consultation, but when I arrived the doctor gave me a physical. He reached into me and hurt my right ovary. I yelled in pain. After he left, I got up, folded over in severe pain, and cried for hours. I write this at 4:45am. It has been over 12 hours and I am still in pain. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

September 4th, 2012
Not a good choice for first time moms.
The doctor told me he didn't like working with first-time moms because he didn't know what to expect from the labor and delivery. He discussed induction for me even though I was not overdue. Being anxious to meet my child, I agreed and ended up in a c-section (if induced, a woman has about a 50% chance of ending up in a c-section). He was not even present for my induction or c-section. I'm not sure why he scheduled me when he did if he wasn't even supposed to be at the hospital the day of the induction.

July 25th, 2012
Terrible Bed side manner
I have seen the PAs throughout me whole pregnancy. The problem is not with them they are wonderful. The problem is with Dr Albright every time I have had a concern and had to talk with him, he has made me feel like I am wasting his time. It is to the point that I am afraid to call and talk to the man. This started to be a problem at 34 weeks pregnant when I started having contractions early. I call him to ask a few question during office hours about the medication and was told that I need to stop asking questions and follow directions. He was altogether really rude but I wasn't surprised like I said he has never been real easy to get my questions answered. He was so mean that he had me crying for 30 minutes. Sure I guess he could be a great doctor if you don't have any problems or questions for your whole pregnancy.