A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Baisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Baisch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baisch
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baisch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Baisch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baisch graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baisch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Mark Baisch MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Baisch practice?
- Dr. Eugene Baisch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Baisch practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Pediatricians and Redwood City Adolescent Specialists.