A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Baisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Baisch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baisch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Baisch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baisch graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baisch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Mark Baisch MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Baisch practice?
- Dr. Eugene Baisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Baisch practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Pediatricians.