inactive

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2016
Wants to give spine epidural right off the bat. Poor attitude when you refuse epidural. Seems disinterested when refuse pain shot. Epidural shots are NOT FDA approved! Check FDA website for dangers/proof!

August 6th, 2014
Good Doc but Gives up on u too easy
Dr. Becker is a good Dr but my issue with him is that he is stubborn in his decisions and doesn't really listen to your opinions or what you would like. Even though I requested a Neurostim implant after years of PAINFUL Epidurals, that did not work, he was still bent on the shots and Morphine. Also making accusations that I was addicted to Vicoden, even though Morphine is even a more powerful drug! I did not want the Morphine because it made me shake a lot. I was very offended and after awhile, I was told that there was nothing more he could do for me! I just walked out and went to a new doc that was more than willing to help me with the implant and didn't understand why Dr. Becker wouldn't help me with it. It would actually cut down on my Vicoden intake. Even though he is good at his procedures, I would recommend him as a last resort.

June 11th, 2017