Dr. Eugene Belogorsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Belogorsky?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Belogorsky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2016

incredibly glad to have found him

my entire experience with the office and especially with Dr. Belogorsky was exceptional

June 12th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Belagorsky for at least 10 years and have had good experiences with him. The last time I interacted with him was not so good. He appeared to be impatient and dismissive with my question concerning a new treatment he was recommending. He also seemed to be curt with a member of his staff. I found this to be very unusual. When I called his office regarding how I should use a certain medication, there was no follow through. I finally just went to the office to get an answer. The staff person I talked to bordered on rude. When I had a bad reaction from a recommended medication, I called his office to report it, and no one called me back! Again, I went to the office to get an answer! One of the problems is that that they don't pick up calls that often. Even the answering service told me that they had difficulty getting ahold of someone in the office! They answer the phone from 9:00 to 10:30 and 2:00 to 4:30! Then you're put on hold! I don't remember these experiences happening before.

May 6th, 2013

Central Hypopnea

Dr Belogorsky is deeply committed to patient well being. His knowledge is deep and he stays current. I so value his expertise and his making a sleep lab available to the Santa Rosa area. His staff are excellent and, surprising to me, I was comfortable 1) spending the night there, 2) spending the night wired up like a Christmas tree, and 3)having his staff come into my room a number of times through the sleep study. I am very grateful for the caring professional help I am receiving from Dr Belogorsky and his staff for my complex health challenges.

February 25th, 2013

He isn't what he seems, worst bedside manner anyone else is better i my opinion

Belogorsky was concerned about himself as opposed to his patient. . He diagnosed me with sleep apnea and did not give me any information related to the condition although he said he would. He was extremely rude, self serving and had the worst bedside manner of any dr Ive ever known of. Please reconsider a visit with him. Mine were so unpleasant! I met a previous partner of his whose comments further reinforcing my negative opinion of him.

November 19th, 2016