A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Bobroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Bobroff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bobroff
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bobroff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Bobroff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobroff graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Bobroff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Dimitry Bobroff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene D. Bobroff practice?
- Dr. Eugene Bobroff has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Bobroff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.