A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Bonaroti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Bonaroti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonaroti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonaroti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Bonaroti, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonaroti graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bonaroti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
- West Penn Allegheny Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene A Bonaroti FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Bonaroti practice?
- Dr. Eugene Bonaroti has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Bonaroti practices Neurological Surgery near Monroeville, PA.
See Monroeville Surgeons.