A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Bonaroti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Bonaroti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonaroti
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Bonaroti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Bonaroti, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonaroti graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bonaroti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
- West Penn Allegheny Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene A Bonaroti FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Bonaroti practice?
- Dr. Eugene Bonaroti has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Bonaroti practices Neurological Surgery near Monroeville, PA.
See Monroeville Surgeons.