Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
- 38 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 2 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eugene Bridges has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Eugene Bridges is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wake Forest, NC.
Dr. Juan Granados
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Wake Forest, NC 2.42 mi47
Dr. Charles Monteith Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urology
Wake Forest, NC 2.42 mi19
Dr. Elizabeth Kim
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Raleigh, NC 2.69 mi6