A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Calabrese is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Calabrese, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Calabrese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calabrese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Calabrese practice?
Dr. Eugene Calabrese practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians, Saginaw General Practitioners, Saginaw Internists, and Saginaw Gastroenterologists.