Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Calabrese Jr
Dr. Eugene Calabrese Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in The Villages, FL, with another office in Saginaw, MI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Calabrese is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Cooper, Covenant Medical Center Harrison and Hills & Dales General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Calabrese Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eugene Calabrese Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near The Villages, FL.
Dr. Sweny Gulati
The Villages, FL 0 mi4
Dr. Shrikanth Upadya
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
The Villages, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Christine Stopyra
The Villages, FL 0 mi11