A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Calabrese is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Calabrese, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Calabrese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calabrese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Calabrese practice?
Dr. Eugene Calabrese practices Internal Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists.