A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Calabrese is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Calabrese, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Calabrese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Adam Calabrese DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Calabrese practice?
- Dr. Eugene Calabrese has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Calabrese practices Internal Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists.