A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Calabrese is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Calabrese, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
- St. Mary`s of Michigan Saginaw
- St. Mary's of Michigan Saginaw
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calabrese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Calabrese practice?
Dr. Eugene Calabrese practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists, Saginaw Gastroenterologists, Saginaw Family Physicians, and Saginaw General Practitioners.