A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Carlisle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlisle
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Carlisle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Carlisle, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlisle graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Carlisle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene James Carlisle FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Carlisle practice?
- Dr. Eugene Carlisle has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Carlisle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Surgeons.