A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Carlisle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlisle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlisle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Carlisle, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlisle graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Carlisle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene James Carlisle FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Carlisle practice?
- Dr. Eugene Carlisle has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Carlisle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Surgeons.