A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Carragee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Carragee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carragee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carragee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Carragee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Carragee graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carragee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene John Carragee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Carragee practice?
- Dr. Eugene Carragee has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Carragee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.