Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Ciccone
Dr. Eugene Ciccone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, CT, with other offices in East Hartford, CT and New Britain, CT (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ciccone is affiliated with New Britain General Hospital, Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center and Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Ciccone has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eugene Ciccone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, CT.
Dr. Wilfred Elaba
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Middletown, CT 2.10 mi21
Dr. James Yue
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Middletown, CT 2.22 mi53
Dr. Miklos Fogarasi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Middletown, CT 2.52 mi24