Eugene M Ciccone MD Patient Reviews

March 14th, 2015
wait time
In 95 he was at Hosp. for Special Care in N B . I was transferred there for rehab after T B I. Care was superb. Having the need for Gen. Practitioner last year I found him again. I waited 1.5 hrs for him to see me, unsatisfactory and very disapointed in the wait. I did mention it to him and he seemed unmoved. I took me 4 calls and a call from a doc in another office for him to give me results of tests. I think he's stretched too thin.

February 25th, 2015
office staff sucks
the worst office staff I have ever experienced. They are very rude and unprofessional , if you need to make an appointment don't bother calling they don't answer the phone you are better off going there.

September 3rd, 2014
I know Dr Ciccone was a patient and all I can say is he is WONDERFUL HE WILL GO OUT OF HIS WAY FOR YOU FROM DIAGNOSTICS TO BLOODWORK TO ANYTHING YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS WITH THIS DOCTOR I HIGHLY RECCOM YOU GO TO DR CICCONE

August 4th, 2014
Excellent
I was hospitalized due to cardiac and neurological complications of Lyme disease, and Dr. Ciccone was excellent - never "talked down," explained and updated very well, was open minded and extremely thorough.

August 29th, 2013
wouldn;t cange a thing love DR. CICCONE
He and his staff often have to see me when i have no babysitter for my 5 year old daughter they treat her like a princess and always take time out to really listen to whats going on not just hurry me out like some drs have in the past i have been a loyal pt. for 3 years and wouldn;t change a thing .i would wait 2 hours to see him knowing i will get excellent care

November 11th, 2011
Dad was complaining about conistently long waiting times with this doc. One time he was left in exam room for an hour to wait & finally left, skipping appointment entirely. Went with him to most recent appointment and doctor did not seem to know my dad's symptoms or test results. Kept getting him confused with other patients.

June 21st, 2011
Where to begin...
AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. Never have I been so close to filing a malpractice lawsuit as with this man. He calls himself a doctor, but he does nothing nor does he care at all about his patients. If you need something from him, going with a lawyer is your best bet. He will fight tooth and nail with other doctors against treatment plans, even go as far as to lie to them. I have no words to describe the incompetence with which this man treats his patients.

November 19th, 2009
Great Doctor
I am a very complex patient. I have many problems and am often admitted to the hospital. Dr Ciccone makes being ill a little easier. He is one of the most intelligent doctors I have ever met. His bedside mannerism is also wonderful.I couldn't ask for a more caring doctor