A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Costantini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Costantini is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Costantini, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Costantini graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Costantini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene N Costantini MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene N. Costantini practice?
- Dr. Eugene Costantini has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Costantini practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Cardiothoracic Surgeons.