A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Costantini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Costantini, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Costantini graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Costantini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Costantini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene N. Costantini practice?
Dr. Eugene Costantini practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Cardiothoracic Surgeons.