A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Crouch is Excellent. Dr. Crouch has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Crouch graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crouch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus
- Halifax Health Medical Center
- Halifax Medical Center Port Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crouch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Crouch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Crouch practice?
Dr. Eugene Crouch practices Family Medicine near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hugo Crouch, Dr. Gene Crouch, Dr. Tyrone Crouch, Dr. Tyron Crouch