A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Curry, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curry
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Curry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Curry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene E Curry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Eugene E. Curry practice?
- Dr. Eugene Curry has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Curry practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.