A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Curry, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curry
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Curry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Curry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene E Curry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Eugene E. Curry practice?
- Dr. Eugene Curry has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Curry practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.