A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene D'Adamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene D'Adamo is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Adamo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Adamo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene D'Adamo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Adamo graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. D'Adamo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Westchester
- New York United Hosp Med Ctr, Port Chester, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Joseph D'Adamo MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. D'Adamo practice?
- Dr. Eugene D'Adamo has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene D'Adamo practices Psychiatry near Rye, NY.
See Rye Psychiatrists.