A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Eugene D'Adamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene D'Adamo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Adamo graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. D'Adamo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Westchester
- New York United Hosp Med Ctr, Port Chester, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Joseph D'Adamo MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. D'Adamo practice?
- Dr. Eugene D'Adamo has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene D'Adamo practices Psychiatry near Rye, NY.
See Rye Psychiatrists.