A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Kwon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kwon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- St. Mary`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene D. Kwon practice?
Dr. Eugene Kwon practices Urology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Urologists.