A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Dabezies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Dabezies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dabezies
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dabezies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Dabezies, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Finger Injuries
- Fracture Fixation
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabezies graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Dabezies has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Jean Dabezies MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Dabezies practice?
- Dr. Eugene Dabezies has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Dabezies practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL and Gulf Breeze, FL.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.