A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Dabezies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Dabezies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Dabezies, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Finger Injuries
- Fracture Fixation
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabezies graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Dabezies has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Jean Dabezies MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Dabezies practice?
- Dr. Eugene Dabezies has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Dabezies practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL and Gulf Breeze, FL.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.