Psychiatrist

Dr. Dagon, an honorable and professional doctor! show details Dr. Dagon, an honorable and professional doctor!
by Karen Haines on Jun 3rd, 2014

I will never be able to express all my sincere thanks to Dr. Eugene Dagon. My mother saw him for about 26 years and she unfortunately lived a life of severe traumatic turmoil as did her family before she started seeing Dr. Dagon. She was really ill, in & out of state & private institutions, numerous ECT treatments, incorrect diagnosis, numerous suicide attempts, ect... before going to Dr. Dagon. I thank God for the day we took my mother into Dr. Dagon's office. He saved her and the family! We did not care how long we had to wait when we went to an office appointment and he was taking enough time to treat his current patient, that just means he is a caring doctor who takes the time he needs to talk with his patient and he is a doctor who cares about his patients and his prefession and not just to make money! My mother passed last year, may her soul rest in heaven. I honestly do not know what we would have done without Dr. Dagon. My mother appreciated him so much and always spoke so highly of him. Dr. Dagon is a very intelligent, professional, and caring doctor whom I have recommend to many. God bless you always Dr. Dagon and I thank you straight from my heart !

Complete Disaster show details Complete Disaster
by RB on Jan 19th, 2014

Went in with mild depression symptoms. Instead of taking clinical notes, Dr. Dragon explained that my problem was due to gluten intolerance. Apparently he had just read a book on the NY Times best seller list. Didn't help me at all.

finally a honest man show details finally a honest man
Jan 15th, 2012

He takes a complex knowledge of medicine, and helps you understand in a way that shows he really cares for what he does for his patients. Very prompt with his appointments, and follow ups.

Feb 12th, 2009

Dr. Dagon has a natural humor about life that is refreshing, and esp. needed for the types of people who need his help. He does not suffer fools gladly, and has a way of cutting to the chase. We found him very accurate in diagnosis and particularly good and knowledgeable on new meds. of choice. He was very generous with his time and doesn't do the usual frue-frue that drs. require for their egos; if he wants to talk to you, he calls you; if you call him, you frequently get him on the spot. Just a regular guy doing an outstanding job.