A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Decker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Decker, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Decker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene M Decker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Decker practice?
- Dr. Eugene Decker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Decker practices Family Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Family Physicians.