A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Dellamaggiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Dellamaggiore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Dellamaggiore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellamaggiore graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dellamaggiore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- San Jose, CA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dellamaggiore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans