A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Dellamaggiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Dellamaggiore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dellamaggiore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dellamaggiore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Dellamaggiore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellamaggiore graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Dellamaggiore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- San Jose, CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene D Dellamaggiore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene D. Dellamaggiore practice?
- Dr. Eugene Dellamaggiore has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Dellamaggiore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Orthopedic Surgeons.