A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene DeSalvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene DeSalvo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene DeSalvo, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSalvo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. DeSalvo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Louis DeSalvo MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene L. DeSalvo practice?
- Dr. Eugene DeSalvo has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene DeSalvo practices Urology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Urologists.