A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Desimone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Desimone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Desimone graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Desimone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Michael Desimone MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Desimone practice?
- Dr. Eugene Desimone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Desimone practices Internal Medicine near Secaucus, NJ.
See Secaucus Internists.