A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Dust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Dust is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Dust, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dust graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dust has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Paul Dust MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Dust practice?
- Dr. Eugene Dust has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Dust practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Effingham, IL.
See Effingham Internists, Effingham Critical Care Practitioners, and Effingham Geriatric Doctors.