Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Dust
Dr. Eugene Dust, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Effingham, IL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Dust is affiliated with St Anthony's Memorial Hospital Effingham and Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center. Dr. Dust has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Dust has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Eugene Dust is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Effingham, IL.
Dr. Osvaldo Wesly
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Shadi Altwal
Dr. Jane Manalo
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Effingham, IL 0.16 mi21