A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Eline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Eline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Eline, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Eline graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eline has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gettysburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Eline DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Eline practice?
- Dr. Eugene Eline has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Eline practices Orthopaedic Surgery near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See York Surgeons.