Learn more about Dr. Eugene Eline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Eline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eline
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Eline, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Eline graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eline has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene A Eline DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Eline practice?
- Dr. Eugene Eline has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Eline practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salisbury, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Clemmons, NC.
See Salisbury Orthopedic Surgeons.