A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Ellison is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Ellison, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Ellison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans