A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Ellison is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Ellison, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Ellison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Thomas Ellison MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene T. Ellison practice?
- Dr. Eugene Ellison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Ellison practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.