A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Emembolu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Emembolu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emembolu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emembolu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Emembolu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emembolu graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Emembolu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene I Emembolu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene I. Emembolu practice?
- Dr. Eugene Emembolu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Emembolu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See San Bernardino Surgeons.