A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Emembolu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Emembolu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emembolu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emembolu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Emembolu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emembolu graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Emembolu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene I Emembolu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene I. Emembolu practice?
- Dr. Eugene Emembolu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Emembolu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See San Bernardino Surgeons.