A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Emembolu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Emembolu graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Emembolu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- LACUSC Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emembolu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Emembolu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene I. Emembolu practice?
Dr. Eugene Emembolu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See San Bernardino Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugenio Emembolu, Dr. Gene Emembolu, Dr. Huey Emembolu, Dr. Hugh Emembolu