Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Eugene Ruffolo
Eugene Ruffolo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Plant City, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Eugene Ruffolo is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital and South Florida Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Eugene Ruffolo has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Eugene Ruffolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. P Jeffrey
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Jorge Arroyo
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pathology, Cytopathology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi55
Dr. Juli Jeffrey
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi7