A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Finkelstein is Good. Dr. Finkelstein has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Finkelstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Finkelstein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finkelstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene Finkelstein practice?
Dr. Eugene Finkelstein practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hugo Finkelstein, Dr. Gene Finkelstein, Dr. Tyrone Finkelstein, Dr. Tyron Finkelstein