Dr. Eugene Finkelstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Finkelstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Finkelstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Finkelstein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finkelstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene Finkelstein practice?
Dr. Eugene Finkelstein practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.