A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Finkelstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Finkelstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finkelstein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Finkelstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Finkelstein practice?
- Dr. Eugene Finkelstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Finkelstein practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.