A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Flamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Flamm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Flamm, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Critical Care
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Flamm graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flamm has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene S Flamm MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene S. Flamm practice?
- Dr. Eugene Flamm has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Flamm practices Neurological Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.