A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Foley, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans