A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Foley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Foley, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Freeman Foley MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene F. Foley practice?
- Dr. Eugene Foley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Foley practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, WI.
See Madison Colorectal Surgeons and Madison Surgeons.