Dr. Eugene French Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene French?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017

Great Doctor

July 7th, 2016

Disgusted patient

I too was being treated by this Doctor on a daily basis for IV treatment. I woke up one morning to go for treatment and his doors were locked . No notification was ever sent to me . No notice of this happening . I was left with Pic line in arm to find another doctor ASAP and to this day have not been given any medical records . Disgusting and extremely unprofessional !

January 24th, 2016

Not practicing

I found out he is no longer practicing. I reported to the state to get medical records. How unprofessional. He was a great doctor.

October 22nd, 2015

He is the best and I would trust my life with him

May 15th, 2015

Care and Concern

December 16th, 2013

Dr. French is a God-send!

Walking in to Dr. French's office was in another desperate attempt to find answers. I had been walking in and of doctors offices for years trying to figure out why I always felt sick. Yes, I waited a while to see the doctor but I had no idea how worth the wait he was! Dr. French is a kind, caring, and truly exceptional physican. He took the time to really investigate, and get to the bottom of things. When I left his office after my first visit, I left with hope which was something I hadn't felt in a long time. When I started iv treatments, I was nervous. Each person in his office assured me that everything would be alright and they made me feel 100% comfortable. Ron, who does the infusions is above & beyond what any nurse should be. I will never forget Dr. French stopping in during an infusion to see how I was doing. When I told him how incredible I was feeling I saw him light up with genuine excitement. He is by far the best doctor I have ever seen.

August 20th, 2013

Place takes forever

Sorry but the average wait time at this office is not 8 or 12mins. It's actually closer to 45mins to and hour. You walk in and no one is waiting in the waiting area an you're think great no wait this time. But then you're sitting there for at least 45mins before they come to get you. The funniest thing is there's a sign in the office that says "Please adhere to your appointment time." I want to turn it around so it faces the nurses and edit it so it says "Please adhere to your PATIENTS appointment time." Also once I was at this office for over 3hrs when it shoul have been only an hour all together. Also while waiting for lengthily times patients walk in the office and are taken right away which makes no sense at all to me because I've been here for over an hour!!! Please do not come to this office. Find a different doctor.

March 26th, 2013

I am a curtious and polite gentleman and behave accordingly. The staff (Dorene & Maryann)are incredibly rude, arrogant and obnoxious! I have never been treated in this manner by any doctor or office staff.

February 21st, 2013

Dr. French is a PHENOMENAL doctor. He is Brilliant and is the ONLY infectious disease Dr. I'd recommend! We have been to 2 top Drs. and 2 horrible Drs. and Dr. French is light years ahead of all of them. Besides, his commitment and compassion is unmatched. I am extremely grateful to have found him. His staff is truly wonderful, every one of them, probably the BEST staff in NJ. They bend over backward and make your life so much easier. This Dr. and Office is an example of how EVERY doctor's office should be.

November 14th, 2011

Caution

Great Person but dont think hes not in it for the money, found out I could have taken oral Levaquin then IV, so why did he have me drive 40 miles each day to take a drug I could have taken Orally? Think twice and ask what drug hes putting you on before having a picc line put in. I just left him 20 days ago and now relapsed and doing Oral which is working just as good. Staff is wonderful.

September 23rd, 2011

One of the top doctors I've ever had

Dr. Eugene French is one of those doctors you pray you'll have should the need arise. Aside from his professionalism and acumen for his area of expertise, it is his commitment, ease and respect for the patient that makes him one of the best if not the best doctor I've ever had. And coming from a tranplant recipient who has been seen by just about every specialty physician there is in a top New York area hospital, that is saying a lot. I would recommend him to anyone.

June 12th, 2009

As a post open-heart hospital patient I was in great pain and was terrified that something was very wrong. Dr. French was a true life-saver. In a very short time he uncovered the problem and I was back in surgery immediately. Dr. French's compassion and dedication was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I shutter to think what might have happened if he had not been there for me.