Dr. Eugene Fuchs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Fuchs?

March 20th, 2015

Outstanding doctor and surgeon

Excellent doctor! Pleasant with a wonderful sense of humor. There was NO WAITING. We arrived 15 minutes early and was taken immediately to the exam room where some testing was done. Dr. Fuchs knew exactly what the problem was and recommended a correction surgery. Surgery was accomplished within two weeks. There were no side effects and very little discomfort afterward. We are overly pleased with our results.

February 13th, 2014

Excellent Doctor - The Very Best

I started as a patient with Dr. Fuchs at age 17 and have continued for years after. He was the only doctor able to diagnose and treat a chronic prostate infection that other doctors had missed despite white blood cells being present in cultures(non-specific infection). For many years he was a top teacher at OHSU as well. - You can waste your time or money with other doctors, who were mere students of a teacher, or you can be treated by a teacher who teaches students. - There's a world of difference in quality here. Dr. Fuchs is the top of his field. Bar none...

March 17th, 2011

It worked.

I had a reversal after 18 years. My second wife wanted a child with me. After 10 years of marriage, she turned 40. I went to her and said, If you want a child, I'll have a reversal. It was the ultimate gift I could give her. We now have Sara, who turns 2 on Friday and Rebecca who is 2 1/2 weeks old. I need to go back and have another reversal. I'm 51, my wife is 44. Thank you Dr. Fuchs.

April 12th, 2010

exceptional doctor

thanks to dr fuchs and his staff i was able to have him perform a procedure called testes which allowed him to get my sperm out due to a blockage and now we have a healthy boy

March 12th, 2017