A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Gabianelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Gabianelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Gabianelli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabianelli graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabianelli has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabianelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene B. Gabianelli practice?
Dr. Eugene Gabianelli practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.