Dr. Eugene Gamburg MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Lawrence Township, NJ

3.8

August 16th, 2016
In accurate diagnosis, we had a gut feeling and went for a second opinion and the gut feeling was right

June 16th, 2016
A + physician
Truly one of the kindest, most humble and professional physicians I have had the privilege of meeting. I ended up in an emergency c section and am so grateful Dr. Gamburg was my surgeon. He took so much time to explain every step of the process to myself and my husband. He is patient, intelligent, and meticulous. I had a very easy post op recovery and I credit it all to his skill. Truly I do not have enough positive things to say about Dr. Gamburg. I hope he knows how much my husband and I appreciate and are indebted to him.

April 12th, 2016
Need to have a better bedside manner. Staff was nice. It takes forever to get an apt. They are way too busy.

September 9th, 2012
recommended
one of the nicest doctors I know. Very helpful in explaining everything, without having to rush out to see his next patient. Not condescending, nor brash, but always amiable and personable, yet very professional. I've had experience in trusting him in his expertise, and would recommend him as an OB/GYN.

June 6th, 2012
Ineffiicient office
Dr.Gamburg is very wishy-washy..., Not certain about the treatment plan. He is very calm & collected, but I could not get straight forward answers from him.The office staff does not look polished. In fact, their office administrator walks around with Tattoos all over, which is very unprofessional.