Dr. Eugene Gibilaro MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Brooklyn, NY

August 8th, 2016
Dr G. wasn't only my primary care doctor, originally he was my mother's pulmonary doctor through her fight with lung cancer. Not only professional & experienced, but the dedication, kindness & respect he shows to his patients is amazing. When I found out he was an interest & did primary care, I didn't hesitate to have him as my doctor. I'm living in Las Vegas now & returning to New York & the first call I made was to his office to see if he could accept me back as a patient & he said he'd be delighted. Also instead of having to run from doc to doc the office said to just have ALL my various medical records sent to him & we would work on finding my various specialists there. Excellent doctor & staff, always went out of their way for me.

March 19th, 2015
came from another Dr that retired
Of course going to a new Dr is a little scary after going to your family Dr for years .But going to Dr Eugene was like I knew him for years ... he is caring and a very good Dr . 5 plus stars all the way I would recommend this doctor to all. He is wonderful. Makes you feel at ease most important he listens to you ...takes time with you I have been to him about 4 times now and he makes you feel good always a smile always time to talk never rushes in and out . So if you are looking for a caring Dr one who listens and cares about you go see Dr Eugene

August 11th, 2010
Nice!! Good doctor.

June 3rd, 2010
I have no bad words for this doctor his the best
I have no bad words for this doctor his the best2001 My husband had cancer and Gibilaro was our family doctorthis man was so good with my husband like it was is on broder hi made my husbandfeel so good, wen hi was talking with hem.The beauty ofthis Doctors hi was very honest and care for him and very patient.I strongly recommend him for incredibly friendly and professional Doctors.

December 8th, 2009
Dr. Gibilaro is great. Funny too! That's good medicine too!