A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Gosy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Gosy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosy graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Gosy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Jeno Gosy MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Gosy practice?
- Dr. Eugene Gosy has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Gosy practices Neurology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Neurologists.