A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Gregush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Gregush is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Gregush, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vaginal Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregush graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Gregush has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Gregush MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Gregush practice?
- Dr. Eugene Gregush has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Gregush practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.