Dr. Eugene Gregush MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 6th, 2016
Terrible.
Would Not recommend this terrible rude man. He does not listen. Did poor work on my surgery. Would not let me bank questions. Staff terrible. Do not use him, or best go to another doctor.

February 17th, 2016
The Best Of The Best
26 years ago we awaited the birth of our third son, Joshua. During my pregnancy I had many health issues and a general unwellness. Dr Gregush was wonderful. He treated my husband and I with great care and concern. At around 35 weeks of pregnancy, my Mom, the love of my life and best friend passed very suddenly at the age of 45 yrs old. I was beside myself with grief. He and his staff were amazing. They came to my Mom's funeral and just gave such love and support. After Joshua's birth I had a tubaligation, which Dr. Gregush did not want me to have, I was 25. But on my third baby... I bled after that for 7 mos. He tried lots of things from meds to surgeries to stop it, but to no avail. It required a hysterectomy. On the way to the blood work for such, I had a very serious car accident involving life flight with my 3 yr.old son in the car...Series of bad luck. However, again, here cam Dr. Gregush, all the way to Bayfront in Tampa to be there with me. Need I say more?? I am now 51 and have a highly gifted, musical 26 yr. old whom he delivered 9/1/89 and I am grateful for Dr, Gregush everyday. What a wonderful human he is!!!

June 6th, 2014
just a little different
he was fast and got to the point. he recomed surgery which will get rid of muy problem. Can';t wait to get it done,. He explain it to me after I told him i could not understand what he mean. he than close down and explain., I was happy and have no problem with his work. My face is in him and I know he will help me,

February 28th, 2014
nice doctor
I really like Dr. Gregush. I had him as my dr. for two of my pregnancies. Hes really busy but still makes me feel like he cares. The only thing I dont like about his office is one of his nurses that doesnt seem like she knows anything. Every time I ask her something she has to ask the other nurse.

October 15th, 2013
Dr. Gregush is an awesome Dr. I do agree with the other reviews, the wait time is a little bit long, but that's because he is a great Dr. with lots of patients and emergencies. He doesn't talk much at the office visits, and he does walk in and out of rooms quick (because he is busy and running around) but his medical knowledge is great. His staff are friendly, and his nurses are great. And the most important thing, he is a very caring Dr. And if you end up with an issue, no matter how little it is (like a raise in blokd pressure) he takes it serious and cares a lot.

November 13th, 2011
Disappointed
After having been under the care of another obstetric 4 years ago, whom had absolutely no bedside manner, I chose Dr. Gregush due to a recommendation. He did deliver my children after that (2) and was satisfied with the service. However, once I became pregnant again, I was very disatisfied with the wait (2 hours!) and then just being seen for 10 minutes after that. Most of the work is handled by the nurses but I always expected that my doctor would ask me questions regarding my whole being (hence why I decided on using a midwife this time). Also had a test done which though they knew my convictions, they performed another test which caused un-needed anxiety which is still at times causing stress during my pregnancy. In the end I was told that these tests still produce false results anyway......On top of that, they wouldn't sign my ultrasounds they performed (told me the doctor will not sign them) so I can use them with my existing pregnancy just to validate pregnancy but thankfully that worked out in the end anyway and didn't need another one unless it was medically necessary. Having had another obstetrician back in NY whom gave me high quality of care and attention, I will not say that all obstetric care is poor. Unfortunately after two missed attempts at finding a good obstetrical doctor in Port Charlotte, I decided that a midwife was right for us and I am greatly happy with the outcome so far.

June 28th, 2011
Very Happy Patient
Dr. Gregush has been a kind, considerate and knowledgeble doctor for me, my daughter, and several of my friends. He remembers me by name, knows what is going on, and has been right on his diagnosis without fault. I recently had to have a hysterectomy, and am thankful that he did, because of the pathology reports and the fact that the procedure went without a hitch, absolutely no problems whatsoever. I recommend him highly, and do not know what this county would do when he retires. You do have to wait occasionally, but that is because babies and emergencies seldom wait for a convienent time.

June 20th, 2011
Awesome Doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. Gregush . Amazing Doctor . Very caring and considerate . He would have us call ahead if they thought they would be busy so we would not have to wait as long . We will be going back for our next baby .

March 31st, 2011
your office ppl...
your office ladies who answer the phones for you are rude and make us not want to ever go back & you keep us waiting longer than we should.

August 30th, 2010
EXCELLENT Doctor!
Dr. Gregush is THE BEST doctor I have ever had - of ALL the doctors I have ever had. He literally saved the life of my two children and I with an emergency C-section. You may have to wait some time to see him but this is only because he is a good, busy doctor and he has emergencies! Babies don't always come when they are supposed to. One day YOU may be the person he is working on.

April 16th, 2010
Best Gynecolgist in Port Charlotte
Dr. Gregush is by far the best gynecologist in Charlotte County, FL. He is very experienced, thorough, caring, and accomodating. I would refer anyone I know and care about to Dr. Gregush.