Obstetricians & Gynecologists
2525 Harbor Blvd
Ste 201A
Port Charlotte, FL 33952
941-624-3500
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  just a little different  |  show details
by Dawana Cote on Jun 6th, 2014

he was fast and got to the point. he recomed surgery which will get rid of muy problem. Can';t wait to get it done,. He explain it to me after I told him i could not understand what he mean. he than close down and explain., I was happy and have no problem with his work. My face is in him and I know he will help me,

|  nice doctor  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2014

I really like Dr. Gregush. I had him as my dr. for two of my pregnancies. Hes really busy but still makes me feel like he cares. The only thing I dont like about his office is one of his nurses that doesnt seem like she knows anything. Every time I ask her something she has to ask the other nurse.

|  show details
by Nayrin Gonzalez on Oct 15th, 2013

Dr. Gregush is an awesome Dr. I do agree with the other reviews, the wait time is a little bit long, but that's because he is a great Dr. with lots of patients and emergencies. He doesn't talk much at the office visits, and he does walk in and out of rooms quick (because he is busy and running around) but his medical knowledge is great. His staff are friendly, and his nurses are great. And the most important thing, he is a very caring Dr. And if you end up with an issue, no matter how little it is (like a raise in blokd pressure) he takes it serious and cares a lot.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2011

After having been under the care of another obstetric 4 years ago, whom had absolutely no bedside manner, I chose Dr. Gregush due to a recommendation. He did deliver my children after that (2) and was satisfied with the service. However, once I became pregnant again, I was very disatisfied with the wait (2 hours!) and then just being seen for 10 minutes after that. Most of the work is handled by the nurses but I always expected that my doctor would ask me questions regarding my whole being (hence why I decided on using a midwife this time). Also had a test done which though they knew my convictions, they performed another test which caused un-needed anxiety which is still at times causing stress during my pregnancy. In the end I was told that these tests still produce false results anyway......On top of that, they wouldn't sign my ultrasounds they performed (told me the doctor will not sign them) so I can use them with my existing pregnancy just to validate pregnancy but thankfully that worked out in the end anyway and didn't need another one unless it was medically necessary. Having had another obstetrician back in NY whom gave me high quality of care and attention, I will not say that all obstetric care is poor. Unfortunately after two missed attempts at finding a good obstetrical doctor in Port Charlotte, I decided that a midwife was right for us and I am greatly happy with the outcome so far.

|  Very Happy Patient  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

Dr. Gregush has been a kind, considerate and knowledgeble doctor for me, my daughter, and several of my friends. He remembers me by name, knows what is going on, and has been right on his diagnosis without fault. I recently had to have a hysterectomy, and am thankful that he did, because of the pathology reports and the fact that the procedure went without a hitch, absolutely no problems whatsoever. I recommend him highly, and do not know what this county would do when he retires. You do have to wait occasionally, but that is because babies and emergencies seldom wait for a convienent time.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Gregush . Amazing Doctor . Very caring and considerate . He would have us call ahead if they thought they would be busy so we would not have to wait as long . We will be going back for our next baby .

|  your office ppl...  |  show details
by get off your butt and do your job. on Mar 31st, 2011

your office ladies who answer the phones for you are rude and make us not want to ever go back & you keep us waiting longer than we should.

|  I will NEVER go back to this doctor, and I do NOT reccomend him to ANYBODY  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

After waiting an hour in the waiting area, an then additional hour just for him to come in and introduce himself (at which point I could barely understand his english) and then 20 more minutes for him to finally come back in to a different room to perform an ultrasound, and after I finally get it thru his head that he cannot use the condom that is on the ultrasound machine because I am allergic to latex, he tells me I cannot get pregnant without fertility treatments due to a (tiny) cyst on one of my ovaries. He then tells me that he has no idea what something else inside of me is, it could be a fetus, or it could be a tumor for all he knew, he prescribes to me (WITHOUT my asking for it and then refusing it) birth control pills, and leaves. His nurse then comes back in with a sample pack of the birth control he told me to start taking. I then end up waiting an additional 1/2 hour for the receptionist to get off of her cell phone to give her my address so they can bill me. I will not go back to this crackpot old fool, and am considering contacting the BBB and the medical board. My husband and I are now pregnant, naturally, with no fertility treatments whatsoever. We concieved about a month after my visit to this idiotic doctor.

|  EXCELLENT Doctor!  |  show details
by Cristine M. on Aug 30th, 2010

Dr. Gregush is THE BEST doctor I have ever had - of ALL the doctors I have ever had. He literally saved the life of my two children and I with an emergency C-section. You may have to wait some time to see him but this is only because he is a good, busy doctor and he has emergencies! Babies don't always come when they are supposed to. One day YOU may be the person he is working on.

|  Best Gynecolgist in Port Charlotte  |  show details
by Ryan Williams on Apr 16th, 2010

Dr. Gregush is by far the best gynecologist in Charlotte County, FL. He is very experienced, thorough, caring, and accomodating. I would refer anyone I know and care about to Dr. Gregush.