Learn more about Dr. Eugene Grossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Grossi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Grossi, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossi graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Grossi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene Grossi practice?
Dr. Eugene Grossi practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.