Dr. Eugene Guerre Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Guerre Jr?

August 3rd, 2016

He's awsome!!!

June 28th, 2016

He has been my doctor for years, he is very easy to talk to about personal things

October 26th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Guerre for 4 years now and he is an excellent Doctor. You usually have to wait a while before they call you in, but once you are in there you don't feel like your appointment is rushed.

July 28th, 2013

compassionate and understanding

Dr Guerre is a very compassionate and understanding Dr, He listens to you and does not cut you off, as many Dr's do, He really understands the problems that women can face and is very willing to do all he can to correct them. I have recommended him to many people and will stay a pt. as long as he is in practice.

April 8th, 2013

I had seen Dr. Guerre for over 8 years and was at first very happy with his service. He had performed several procedures on me and I did not hesitate to call when an emergency arose. Unfortunately this time his attitude was unexuseable. He was extremely rude, actually made me so upset I could not finish my conversation with him, my husband had to step in. He acted also like he didnt even know who I was after, again 8 years and multiple surgeries. My horrible experience was a blessing in disguise, I switched physcians and found out that the course of treatment I had received in the past was inappropriate. I have now found a Dr. who actually listens and cares, as I thought Dr. Guerre did, years ago. I dont know what has changed, he seems more interested in the profits from his weight loss and botox than actually being a GYN.

May 19th, 2011

Personable

Dr. Guerre is a very nice man. I have no complaints at all about him, but then I have never had a health issue that he had to diagnose. I have been going to him for years for well-woman check-ups.

June 16th, 2008

Great doctor with an excellent staff!

empathetic, enlightening and he LISTENS to you! Great staff at work for him, which speaks volumes in itself. Treats my daughter and myself with great respect.

July 13th, 2017