A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Gulish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Gulish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulish
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gulish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Gulish, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulish graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gulish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Medical Center
- Henry County Med Ctr, Paris, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Frank Gulish MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene F. Gulish practice?
- Dr. Eugene Gulish has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Gulish practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Paris, TN.
See Paris Orthopedic Surgeons.