A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Gulish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Gulish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulish
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gulish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Gulish, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulish graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gulish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Medical Center
- Henry County Med Ctr, Paris, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Frank Gulish MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene F. Gulish practice?
- Dr. Eugene Gulish has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Gulish practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Paris, TN.
See Paris Surgeons.