A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Hagan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hagan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Patrick Hagan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Hagan practice?
- Dr. Eugene Hagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Hagan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.