A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Hansbrough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Hansbrough is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansbrough
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hansbrough Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansbrough graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Hansbrough has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Hansbrough MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Hansbrough practice?
- Dr. Eugene Hansbrough has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Hansbrough practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Orthopedic Surgeons.