Dr. Eugene Hansbrough MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017
Got a stem cell shot from dr hansbroug, thought he was one of the nicest and most considerate drs I've met. Great personality and very encouraging.

June 13th, 2016
Arrogant and Sloppy.
Would not acknowledge the knee prosthesis was not straight. Work had to be repeated be another surgeon. The knee turned out to be the wrong size. Avoid at all costs.

March 5th, 2015
I had carpel tunnel surgery by him and my hand has been a mess ever since.. Don't let him cut on you.. Another dr redone his mess and now I'm fixed ...

December 4th, 2014
Arrogant, rude doctor
Dr. Hansbrough is the most arrogant, rude doctor I have ever seen. He does not listen to what you say. Nobody is going to tell him anything. ..including other doctors!

September 13th, 2012
knee surgery

August 25th, 2011
Mother
My son broke his hand and was treated at the Hospital late in the evening. X-rays were taken in the ajoining hospital and thought the attending nurse also thought it would be easier to view the x-rays if we had a G.Gilbert Clinic Ortho. My son was given NEW x-rays ? when the Hopspitals was only 9hours old and was also not given a cast. My son was left with the splint the emergency room gave him. Also they said they do not give a perscription for pain unless surgery is given. OMG! so when I asked the question on the second visit why he chose not to give my son a cast he said if I didn't like the way he was treating his injury he will dismiss him from his files. Thank God! Rude, and very very stupid if you ask me. Never again. I've since seen a REAL othopedic doctor and is still treating my son.

December 28th, 2010
Dr is now practicing in Bowling Green, KY. He saw me collectively for 3 minutes during 2 visits. During the first visit, he walked in, glanced at my x-ray, said "let's get an MRI" and walked out. Didn't talk to me, introduce himself or ask questions. The second visit lasted one minute. He said the MRI looked fine, handed me a paper for physical therapy and tried to leave the room while I was trying to ask questions. He's a revolving door doctor just trying to bring in money. Save yourself the trouble and the hour he will leave you in the patient room before he sees you.

January 19th, 2010
MEDICAID ONLY PATIENTS WHO NEED KNEE REPLACEMENT
BEWARE IF YOU ARE A MEDICID ONLY PATIENT. DR. HANSBROUGH WILL NOT DO A KNEE REPLACE ON YOU. SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS DOCTOR. HE USE THE ...

March 8th, 2017