A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Harasym:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Harasym is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harasym
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Harasym Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Harasym graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harasym has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Daniel Harasym MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene D. Harasym practice?
- Dr. Eugene Harasym has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eugene Harasym practices Family Medicine near Covington Township, PA.