A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Harasym:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Harasym is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harasym
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harasym Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Harasym graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harasym has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Daniel Harasym MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene D. Harasym practice?
- Dr. Eugene Harasym has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eugene Harasym practices Family Medicine near Covington Township, PA.