Dr. Eugene Harasym MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

September 20th, 2016
Great doctor; horrible office staff
Dr. Harasym is honestly one of the best doctors I've ever had. He was patient, considerate and he actually LISTENS to your concerns and issues. His office staff however, are some of the worst o have ever come across. They hardly ever answer the phone and when they do, they place you on hold and never return. If you are fortunate enough to actually speak with a receptionist they are rude. I recommend him to almost everyone I know looking for a doctor and I always give them a warning about the office staff. 'Dr. Harasym is awesome but good luck with his receptionists. They're awful.'

July 13th, 2016
Impatient quack
I wouldn't trust this doctor to take my temperature. Mean PA. Rude staff.

July 13th, 2016
Impatient quack
I wouldn't trust this doctor to take my temperature. Mean PA. Rude staff.

July 12th, 2016
Terrible!
I have nothing against the Dr. Only met him once & he was nice enough. I really like the Nurse practitioner, which was the reason I went there in the first place. But the way the office is run is horrible. They do not answer the phone. They do not return calls until the end of the day if they return them at all. They do not call in prescriptions until the pharmacy is about to close. I can't even get them to send my records so I can switch to a different office.

June 13th, 2016
Good Dr. and Nurse Practitioner. Office staff needs to be replaced. They show no compassion or courtesy. Rude, and very unprofessional. I am a patient there for many years. I am seeking another doctor, all because of the office staff. They just don't seem focused on helping their patients.

November 13th, 2015
Rude & lazy staff
The doctor is very thorough, compassionate & knowledgeable. The office staff on the other hand are rude, lazy & don't care about the patients. I was told they were understaffed & they couldn't order my barium x-Ray for over a week. Even though they knew I had to seek medical attention from the ER. Overtime must be a bad word to them!

January 7th, 2015
Love Dr Harasym but his office staff do not return phone calls for refills or health issues. Begged for return call during asthma attack. Landed in ER .

January 5th, 2015
A joke
The policy of this office is to NEVER answer the phone. You have to leave a message & they call you back no sooner than the end of the day, sometimes the next day, sometimes 2 days later. I have had them call me in a prescription without ever talking to me and they didn't even let me know they called it in. I ended up having to go to an urgent care center, have a prescription called in, only to find out there was already one there waiting for me. It's really just laughable.

September 10th, 2014
The Best GP I've seen in years!
I have only been a patient of Dr. Harasym's a short time - a little over a year. I hadn't had insurance for many years and because of my age (55) there were many things that needed to be checked. Dr. H. was very thorough and patient. So much so, that he found a blockage in my carotid artery by listening to my neck upon my FIRST visit. He ordered an ultra sound that confirmed it. I'd been having symptoms of mini-strokes and he referred me to a Vascular Surgeon. That surgery saved my life ! He sent me for a slew of other tests and got me on the medications (that I didn't know) I needed. I can see that he is very busy and has a large case load, but has always taken his time with me. I ask him questions, I feel I can ask him anything. I absolutely trust this Doctor with my life, 100%. He already saved my life once!! As far as the front desk, they are overworked but I concur with other patients, that they need some help being organized and expedient. They aren't the most cheerful at times, but they are human and I can only imagine what a day in their lives at the office is like. Hint : If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours. I try to give them the benefit of doubt. They work hard. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Harasym. I hope you can find that relationship of trust with him too.

December 26th, 2013
I called for a simple appointment. Over $80 just to be seen. Some doctors want to help, most just want to make money. Sad.

March 18th, 2011
SICK OF LOCAL DOCTORS
STAFF IS HORRIBLE ! DOCTOR WAS GOOD BUT WITH A STAFF LIKE THAT I WOULD NEVER GO BACK

October 12th, 2010
I have been seeing this doctor for a few years now...I think he is great...spends all the time you need answers all your questions...follow ups are great to...Michelle is wonderful on good days and then there are days where she is not focused and gets things wrong...now the front staff...forget it where he found them I do not know but with all the people out there looking for work you would think he could find better staff...they are rude, unfriendly, smart mouthed and snippy....Doctor needs to revamp his office get all new staff out front and even some of the nursing staff lets there emotions show and that is not good for business