A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Henschel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Henschel, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henschel graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Henschel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Victor Henschel MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene V. Henschel practice?
- Dr. Eugene Henschel has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Henschel practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Seaside, OR.
See Seaside Pathologists.