A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Herrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Herrmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Herrmann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrmann graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Herrmann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Middletown Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene D Herrmann MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene D. Herrmann practice?
- Dr. Eugene Herrmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Herrmann practices Otolaryngology near Middletown, OH.
See Middletown Otolaryngologists.