A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzog
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Herzog Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Herzog has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Muenster Memorial Hospital
- North Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Arthur Herzog DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Herzog practice?
- Dr. Eugene Herzog has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Herzog practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Valley View, TX.
See Valley View Family Physicians.