A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzog
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Herzog has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Muenster Memorial Hospital
- North Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Arthur Herzog DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Herzog practice?
- Dr. Eugene Herzog has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Herzog practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Valley View, TX.
See Valley View Family Physicians.